Glastonbury 2024 - Home Edition

st dan

19 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

If the heart was made of poo, maybe. He’s a god awful vocalist.

I saw him at a festival here in Doncaster last year and he had a tee on that said sh*t HAPPENS and halfway through the set said ‘My wife’s at the side of stage, sh*t happens, right babe?’ Most people around me were like ERRMMMMM

Good Christ.

Just got home and catching up on Keane earlier, always had a soft spot for these. That singer has got some pipes. Great booking. 

Btw. Wish it was easier to switch channels. Youtube integrated their multiview mode with the Coachella stream this year and bu all accounts everyone loved it. Cause you had 4 stages in a box and could  quickly change feeds without doing to mucj. Having to refresh and then pick the other channel is just a lil too much work. ( but thats being on a computer and not the iplayer app )

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

Btw. Wish it was easier to switch channels. Youtube integrated their multiview mode with the Coachella stream this year and bu all accounts everyone loved it. Cause you had 4 stages in a box and could  quickly change feeds without doing to mucj. Having to refresh and then pick the other channel is just a lil too much work. ( but thats being on a computer and not the iplayer app )

If you're watching on the iplayer website, you can just esc the full screen view then all the stages are listed at the bottom of the page

6 minutes ago, majormajormajor said:

Is it just me or is there a lot more choreographed chart pop at the festival these days?

EE came out and said that there's now a lot of rock bands out there atm. 

https://themusic.com.au/news/emily-eavis-responds-to-glastonbury-criticism-there-aren-t-a-lot-of-new-rock-acts/88BJ5-bp6Os/29-06-24

I think there's a lot of bands they could have booked who are touring tho, so not sure it adds up.

48 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

If the heart was made of poo, maybe. He’s a god awful vocalist.

I saw him at a festival here in Doncaster last year and he had a tee on that said sh*t HAPPENS and halfway through the set said ‘My wife’s at the side of stage, sh*t happens, right babe?’ Most people around me were like ERRMMMMM

Still a way better vocalist than Serge.