Glastonbury 2024 - Home Edition

st dan

8 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Little Simz is a future headliner. That was PHENOMENAL 

Not a chance. She's a good rapper don't get me wrong but you need hits and sing a longs to headline. She's got neither. 

Personally think subbing Pyramid is a stretch personally even though she's talented. The crowd are mostly just standing still and not really involved. 

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Benjsh said:

Not a chance. She's a good rapper don't get me wrong but you need hits and sing a longs to headline. She's got neither. 

Personally think subbing Pyramid is a stretch personally even though she's talented. The crowd are mostly just standing still and not really involved. 

Let’s see what SZA is like tomorrow, yeah?

9 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Let’s see what SZA is like tomorrow, yeah?

Never a Glasto headline act either but in fairness I don't think she was meant to be was she? They seemingly asked quite a few artists before her. Sounds like they got a bit desperate.

13 minutes ago, Benjsh said:

Never a Glasto headline act either but in fairness I don't think she was meant to be was she? They seemingly asked quite a few artists before her. Sounds like they got a bit desperate.

they sh*t the bed after last year when 3 people and someone from the NME mentioned no female headlines and since then the phones been red hot, on their 43rd choice  now but hey she got the gig.

4 minutes ago, prestonmike said:

Apparently they've been handing out the flashing wrtistbands again for Coldplay, im sure ive still got mine from 2016 in a drawer somewhere, i'll have to put a new battery in it and see if it lights up again 😄

Just put mine on to watch at home! 🤣

88735827-79A4-4C3E-9C12-8AB7E566FF30.jpeg

Edited by GlastoEls
  • Like 2