Glastonbury 2024 - Home Edition

st dan

Just now, Drums Please Fab said:

That person paddles their own canoe and doesnt give a f**k.

1 minute ago, Drums Please Fab said:

That person paddles their own canoe and doesnt give a f**k.

😂

I'd probably find somewhere else to be if I supported Israel that much, but each to their own.  

1 hour ago, Benjsh said:

Never a Glasto headline act either but in fairness I don't think she was meant to be was she? They seemingly asked quite a few artists before her. Sounds like they got a bit desperate.

she was supposed to headline Other on Friday night instead of Idles. So they decided to elevate her. Not total desperation but they made lemonade out of lemons. Its the risk you run when you wanted Madonna. And since they book acts so late you run out of options

4 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

she was supposed to headline Other on Friday night instead of Idles. So they decided to elevate her. Not total desperation but they made lemonade out of lemons. Its the risk you run when you wanted Madonna. And since they book acts so late you run out of options

That makes sense cause idles and fontaines clashing makes no sense 

14 minutes ago, lemons said:

Disclosure nothing spectacular but reliable good time for me

Wait for Sam Smith. And theyre back to performing live so its much better.

here for the "coldplay is a real  headliner but dua lipa isnt" discourse. Even though Coldplay has the wristbands and coordinated fireworks and such. A highly produced concert but no female is allowed to do anything at all. Lol

3 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

I'm not very familiar with her music tbh. Her previous live festival performances are meant to be underwhelming too aren't they?

Let's see how she does first before we get too critical of course but I think expectations are incredibly low. 

Didn't get a ticket this year but I'd have been at Justice and that's who I will be watching on the iPlayer too. Think they are going to get an insane crowd as well due to the underwhelming Pyramid Headliner.

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

Wait for Sam Smith. And theyre back to performing live so its much better.

here for the "coldplay is a real  headliner but dua lipa isnt" discourse. Even though Coldplay has the wristbands and coordinated fireworks and such. A highly produced concert but no female is allowed to do anything at all. Lol

Dude you get hung up on the weirdest sh*t

Just now, Benjsh said:

I'm not very familiar with her music tbh. Her previous live festival performances are meant to be underwhelming too aren't they?

Let's see how she does first before we get too critical of course but I think expectations are incredibly low. 

Didn't get a ticket this year but I'd have been at Justice and that's who I will be watching on the iPlayer too. Think they are going to get an insane crowd as well due to the underwhelming Pyramid Headliner.

Seen Justice at Primavera. An attack on the senses. Some spectacle.

One of the best festival experiences Ive ever had.

Just now, Drums Please Fab said:

Seen Justice at Primavera. An attack on the senses. Some spectacle.

One of the best festival experiences Ive ever had.

Seem them several times including at Glasto. They are always incredible.

LCD, Jungle and Justice have saved this Glasto line up for me at least. There's very little else that caught my attention this year so not a terrible one to fail to get tickets for. 

Just now, Ryan1984 said:

Who is the blonde lady singing with Chris and the lads?

Probably some orphan or 

Just now, Benjsh said:

Seem them several times including at Glasto. They are always incredible.

LCD, Jungle and Justice have saved this Glasto line up for me at least. There's very little else that caught my attention this year so not a terrible one to fail to get tickets for. 

Jungle and LCD playing Kalorama Madrid with The Smile and Massive Attack. 

140 quid is a snip....

Worth the flight over.