Glastonbury 2024 - Home Edition

st dan

Yep - FOMO has well and truly kicked in now with this performance. Superb. Such a great band, a real crowd pleaser whether you know their songs or not. Their stage presence is just fantastic. 
This set will take some beating over the whole weekend! 

Edited by st dan

Still having to work this afternoon but have caught bits of Olivia Dean, Barry Can't Swim and now watching Confidence Man (almost) live - FOMO definitely starting. 

Odd as I thought this year, not being especially fussed with the lineup, and not even having had my traditional "packing dream", I thought I'd be a bit more "meh" this year. But here I am, sitting there with Twitter, Clashfinder, Glasto liveblog and efests on one screen with iPlayer on the other. Who am I kidding? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, scmusic said:

Odd as I thought this year, not being especially fussed with the lineup, and not even having had my traditional "packing dream", I thought I'd be a bit more "meh" this year. But here I am, sitting there with Twitter, Clashfinder, Glasto liveblog and efests on one screen with iPlayer on the other. Who am I kidding? 

Same here - I was quite happy with taking this year off after the lineups were released, but am now feeling quite spoiled for choice for what to watch next on iPlayer!

No FOMO here though - I made the right decision not going, and now that my back problems seem to have buggered off, I’ll be trying for a ticket again for 2025. This is what a performance like Con Man does to a man