Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

2000 Trees 2025

11 hours ago, Andrinald said:

A couple of semi-popular guesses I think can be ruled out:

- Pvris have US tour dates up until 12th July

- Trees posted on Facebook last night that noone had got the Trojan Horse clue yet, and Bloc Party / Papa Roach had both been guessed at that point.

As much as a couple of days ago I really wanted both there, Bloc Party have been announced for Live At Leeds and I’ve now got tickets to Papa Roach in Liverpool. Where there’s a will there’s a way 😂

12 hours ago, northernangel said:

The best bookings they could make for me. 

I would be pleased as never seen them before. One of those bands i was never in to when they started out but over time, as I hear songs I think I quiet like that and wonder how I never got in to them.

The problem is most ideas/clues we are coming up with seem plausable, they can't all be right. However, it does look like a fire inside that house/home to me.

2 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

A trojan horse is hollow on the inside. 

Vacant is another word for hollow. 

You might even say it is... Pretty vacant. 

Saw Alice Cooper the other night with Glen Matlock as support and he played Pretty Vacant. Don't see Glen headlining but with Frank Carter as the wildcard?

Although, following the hollow horse them its clearly The Icicle Works. I loved that band back in the day. They might not fit the template but mid afternoon in the Forest.

Just now, liamglastocrowhurst1 said:

Could you imagine if james has booked madness.

It fits the wildcard  comment he made but i think would be a fun set nonetheless

They definitely would be great and would pull a big crowd. 

But currently am leaning towards:

Pvris / Kneecap

Taking Back Sunday / Coheed?

AFI

18 minutes ago, Ginger Bee said:

Pvris / Kneecap

AFI

In a way it would be good as I only need Saturday but so much higher expectations. I personally wouldn't see how that's the biggest lineup they've ever put put.

1 hour ago, JoeT said:

Thursday is Pvris and Kneecap. Where has this Papa Roach stuff come from?

Are those guesses for sure or just what’s been narrowed down? Papa Roach also fit the PVRIS clue and are around late July/Aug in Europe. 

17 minutes ago, Ginger Bee said:

Pvris / Kneecap

AFI

Would be weird if the random poster on the Download forums had info on all the co headliners and then get Saturday wrong. It’ll either be PRVIS, Kneecap, TBS, C&C and Alexisonfire or a completely different set. I think the only solid guess from the clues is Kneecap with the drug/fine art thing. 

Just now, northernangel said:

In a way it would be good as I only need Saturday but so much higher expectations. I personally wouldn't see how that's the biggest lineup they've ever put put.

Agreed

Just now, chazwwe said:

Pvris have US tour dates up until 12th July

Was this year. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, foolee said:

Are those guesses for sure or just what’s been narrowed down? Papa Roach also fit the PVRIS clue and are around late July/Aug in Europe. 

Would be weird if the random poster on the Download forums had info on all the co headliners and then get Saturday wrong. It’ll either be PRVIS, Kneecap, TBS, C&C and Alexisonfire or a completely different set. I think the only solid guess from the clues is Kneecap with the drug/fine art thing. 

We aren't seriously suggesting after all that it's:

PVRIS/Kneecap

TBS/C&C

AOF

That's a really poor clue for the house on fire to not get AFI from it. But looks like I'm missing that someone on official Download knows? That's a royal sack of arse that I can happily not be near lol

22 minutes ago, northernangel said:

We aren't seriously suggesting after all that it's:

PVRIS/Kneecap

TBS/C&C

AOF

That's a really poor clue for the house on fire to not get AFI from it. But looks like I'm missing that someone on official Download knows? That's a royal sack of arse that I can happily not be near lol

Today's is even more egregious for them not to think that people would think it was AFI. Stupid on their part when they're easily top 3 most requested headliners.

9 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Today's is even more egregious for them not to think that people would think it was AFI. Stupid on their part when they're easily top 3 most requested headliners.

Download are going to book AFI on a day I have no interest in.

But hopefully on the Green Day day.

Edited by northernangel

22 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

I'm going to both so I'll see them either way but it'd be so much more special at Trees.

Trees would be just because it's smaller, intimate and not run by that knobhead lol

20 minutes ago, Gingerfish79 said:

You might be right, but its a massive stretch for them to call this the biggest one ever. As a collective its quite underwhelming. 

It's closer to the worst its been

17 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

They say its the biggest one ever every year. It's promotor talk.

Over egging it a bit lol even if I did think Papa Roach are doing too bigger dates for it.