Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

2000 Trees 2025

4 minutes ago, foolee said:

I think it’s just the shock from going from a massive lineup to a potentially pretty disappointing one. 

I've been going to Trees since 2019 and this years one was probably the weakest line up they've ever had in my opinion, so I think I'm expecting good things by default for next year, and some of these artists people have been guessing is already a decent upgrade to me

if we get AFI, Amyl, Taking Back Sunday, even Papa Roach I'll be happy. I didn't watch a single headliner this year but I still love the fest and the undercard is always solid! 

13 minutes ago, itskinglizard said:

I've been going to Trees since 2019 and this years one was probably the weakest line up they've ever had in my opinion, so I think I'm expecting good things by default for next year, and some of these artists people have been guessing is already a decent upgrade to me

if we get AFI, Amyl, Taking Back Sunday, even Papa Roach I'll be happy. I didn't watch a single headliner this year but I still love the fest and the undercard is always solid! 

You're not getting Amyl, AFI or Papa Roach by the sounds of it. 

3 minutes ago, readingnotleeds said:

Yeh this is a bit dramatic. We had The Chats and Bob Vylan as headliner / sub this year 

This years generally was rubbish. 2023 was better. 2016 Trees Saturday is still the best day lineup they've had for me. 

Refused, Ash, King Blues, Creeper, WSTR and Sikth. 

There are days when I've liked say 3 acts but some of them I didn't know at the time so can't really include.

29 minutes ago, itskinglizard said:

I would be inclined to agree if we got AFI, Amyl & Papa Roach but looks like we might not get any of those 3. 

20 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Trees is always the best time no matter who they put on. I rarely have much interest in the headliners.

I like AOF and TBS and love Coheed so I wouldn't mind those headliners. 

That’s true, I do love trees but was just hoping/expecting a bit more but that’s probably the podcast and me working it up to be bigger than it is. If the headliners are correct it’s the worst for me since 2019. I do like AOF & TBS, also thought Kneecap were great at Glastonbury this year. There’s just no band I really love, like Idles/Turnstile from 2022, all 2023 headliners & Don Broco/Bob Vylan last year. 

19 minutes ago, readingnotleeds said:

Yeh this is a bit dramatic. We had The Chats and Bob Vylan as headliner / sub this year 

Sorry, I didn’t mean last year being a massive lineup. I mean the hype of this years lineup. 

4 minutes ago, foolee said:

I would be inclined to agree if we got AFI, Amyl & Papa Roach but looks like we might not get any of those 3. 

That’s true, I do love trees but was just hoping/expecting a bit more but that’s probably the podcast and me working it up to be bigger than it is. If the headliners are correct it’s the worst for me since 2019. I do like AOF & TBS, also thought Kneecap were great at Glastonbury this year. There’s just no band I really love, like Idles/Turnstile from 2022, all 2023 headliners & Don Broco/Bob Vylan last year. 

Sorry, I didn’t mean last year being a massive lineup. I mean the hype of this years lineup. 

I think 2019 would be better than that. Way way over hyped for those 5.

1 hour ago, northernangel said:

Trees would be just because it's smaller, intimate and not run by that knobhead lol

It's closer to the worst its been

Over egging it a bit lol even if I did think Papa Roach are doing too bigger dates for it. 

I love how you're already calling it the worst of people predictions.

The doom and gloom has already started it seems. People suggesting their favourites and then possibly not getting them based on nothing and then saying it's weak. 

Trees hypes the lineup every year. Every festival says ' this year will be the best/ biggest' one. 

14 minutes ago, Gummy de Milo said:

No fest us gonna come out and say "dont get your hopes up" its their job to sell it

No you're being silly. We must all get our hopes up based off no rumours or information and then get upset when we THINK that might not be happening. Before anything has actually been announced. It's the only way.

/S

11 minutes ago, northernangel said:

To be fair yes I can call it the worst based on what it looks like it could be.

We have no idea what it looks like it could be. That's like saying I want Biffy, Shikari and AOF and it's the worst because it's not looking like it.

Just now, chazwwe said:

We have no idea what it looks like it could be. That's like saying I want Biffy, Shikari and AOF and it's the worst because it's not looking like it.

Yeah but I haven't said it based on what people want, I've said it based on the clues so its nothing like it. You don't get to choose what you want from the clues lol. 

5 minutes ago, GoodbyeLulu said:

Trees might pull out some headliners that no one's even considered yet. Either way I wasn't that bothered about the headliners last year but the undercard was so strong in my opinion

That’s true and I hope that’s the case or it’s on the better side of what’s been rumoured from the clues for my sake. Hopefully the 5 headliners doesn’t impact the size of the subs. 

I do hope we can map the clues to the names when they are released or that Trees provide the path.

For those with a few years  on the clock, you  may remember a game show 3-2-1  and Dusty Bin. The jist of the show was that you got clues to the prizes you could win or the booby prize Dusty Bin (old metal bin). From memory each round you would eliminate a prize and at the end you won the last one not rejected.

I was a kid when the show was on but for the life of me, I could never work out any of the clues and they were just pure nonsense and with a total crazy explanation at the end mapping how the clues were not just crap (They were just crap). I do hope there is some reasonable explanation of the Trees clues and the headliners and not just tenious nonsense.

Well to play the game, I've been looking at the clues again and had another thought on the Horse.

SLEEPING WITH SiRENS

Playing with the idea of the horses closed eyes = SLEEPING

The horse is the Trogan Horse created by Ulyssis. He encounters the Sirens = SIRENS

The horse is rocking , a link to Ulyssis return home on the ruff seas. Three wheels on the horse, there were 3 Sirens.

Using clues it has to be SLEEPING WITH SIRENS. The clues map better to SLEEPING WITH SIRENS even better then if someone guessed THE FALL OF TROY.

I bet that's a better explanation then the actual  band they announce 😃

The more I mull it over, it will be very poor if they don't have Amyl in a year when they make a big thing out of having five headliners.

They may well have them booked or maybe tried and failed. I am not a fan of giving artists a bump for the sake of it to tick boxes etc. However, Amyl & the Sniifers are one of the few female fronted groups who could do this and if their popularity continues to grow, they could be two big in a few years.

I did  wonder if we actually have 6 headliners in 2025 but the sixth cant be announced yet. Theta theory might be more obvious tommrow after thelineup comes out. Surely if its five then the single day artist will be bigger then the other four?

Hopefully, in future years Cassyette, Nova Twins and a few others will continue to grow and take a top slot.

I think we all deserve some Amyl next year.