Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

2000 Trees 2025

2 minutes ago, Dales said:

The more I mull it over, it will be very poor if they don't have Amyl in a year when they make a big thing out of having five headliners.

They may well have them booked or maybe tried and failed. I am not a fan of giving artists a bump for the sake of it to tick boxes etc. However, Amyl & the Sniifers are one of the few female fronted groups who could do this and if their popularity continues to grow, they could be two big in a few years.

I did  wonder if we actually have 6 headliners in 2025 but the sixth cant be announced yet. Theta theory might be more obvious tommrow after thelineup comes out. Surely if its five then the single day artist will be bigger then the other four?

Hopefully, in future years Cassyette, Nova Twins and a few others will continue to grow and take a top slot.

I think we all deserve some Amyl next year.

Pvris are a female fronted act that are headlining.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Yes, that would make perfect sense to book them and like Amyl, I dont think they are smaller then some of the names doing the rounds.

6 hours ago, Gummy de Milo said:

From a personal standpoint, i really hope its not Pvris. Amyl and the Sniffers or Wolf Alice would be absolute class, but Pvris just annoys me 😅

Yeah Pvris have dropped off massively in terms of quality, that first album was great. I put on the new EP that they put out in the last few weeks when they were rumoured for this and it is f**king dreadful 

14 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Why does it matter if they are a female fronted act as long as the festival book the best they can. If mean if they are the best they can then the festival isn't coming as far as people think. As said, Pvris were good like years back on album 1.

35 minutes ago, foolee said:

If PVRIS are headlining that’s more of a box tick than a good booking. Amyl would’ve been a much better booking tbh. 

Not even sure it's a box tick lol.

9 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Why does it matter if they are a female fronted act as long as the festival book the best they can. If mean if they are the best they can then the festival isn't coming as far as people think. As said, Pvris were good like years back on album 1.

Not even sure it's a box tick lol.

It doesn't, it was quite clearly what the original poster I was replying to was on about 

2 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

I'll just do the PSA now

Most of the subs and stage headliners likely aren't gonna be announced today so don't moan about the strength of it when a lot of it will be bands playing early in the day or the neu stage. Thanks.

Haha well yes you would expect them to hold a little back.

3 minutes ago, northernangel said:

If that's what it is then that's pretty awful.

Yeah not the best start for me if true. FIDLAR and Kid Kapichi good bookings as are Kneecap, Alexisonfire and Taking Back Sunday. But not enough for me to part with my cash just yet. 

2 minutes ago, Dales said:

Sort of hoping thats a fake but fits with lots of the rumours. The only acts on that I have ever paid to see their own shows are PVRIS & KID KAPACHI,

When you put it like that I’ve only got 3. Alexisonfire, Kid Kapichi & FIDLAR. I’d probably do Taking Back Sunday at a reasonable price if they came locally. 

1 minute ago, FeverDream said:

Yeah seems spot on with placement of bands etc

No obvious signs of a fake and a lot of effort to go to with all the bands on the bottom lines. Not that I’ve checked if they’re all real bands. 

2 minutes ago, GoodbyeLulu said:

I count 45 bands on there + the headliners. Didn't trees say they'd be announcing 50+ more bands in addition to the headliners?

Doesn't necessarily mean it's not legit, could just be an earlier version I guess. 

Might just be pure cope from me

52 in total though and they didn’t say headliners +50 acts, they just said 50+ acts being announced