Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

2000 Trees 2025

13 minutes ago, pedrogooch said:

The reaction on here seems wildly less enthusiastic than on their socials. People generally seem thrilled with it so far.

Lineups are always great if it's stuff you like. I can imagine for a lot of people Alexisonfire and Coheed are huge bookings but for me its only PVRIS and I would also watch Taking Back Sunday.

My partner does not even like PVRIS and the ony name on the poster she likes is Kid Kapachi.

It's good to hear that the lineup does appeal to others as its the sort of festival I would love to support and see do well.

1 hour ago, Chaarlie said:

Populated a few on the clashfinder, shows how much more is to come. In this announcment there are 3 mainstage bands (excl headliners), 11 Cave bands, 8 Axiom, 21 Neu, 5 Forrest.

I think at most we have 1 sub, 2 axiom heads and 1 cave head so again lot more to come.

I like to make my own spreadsheet and it made me feel better about the lineup as a whole as i know we still have a lot to come especially on the main few stages

8 minutes ago, Nelson100 said:

Split the bands out onto stages and days based on the website (quickly put together so might only be 95% correct)

image.png.b4c0149795c8a2275773b0e43e560d86.png

@Dales your misses reaction is exactly what I thought. It's far from their biggest, it's up their with worst.

@Chaarliethe issue is that the headliners sell the ticket. If i dont have at least one of the headliners then its unlikely the lower down im going to get interested. @Nelson100 this is relative to this post too. Friday is probably the only chance at all of me being there and the only reasons for going all clash lol.

@pedrogooch it does seem positive yes meaning they've done something right.

I did this because it wouldn't let me multiple quote.

Overall its a typical Trees announcement. They have managed to get bands that they have been after for years so yeah they probably have overhyped it a bit but I cant really see anything wrong with it.

There is still so much more to come and the visual that @Nelson100 shared really shows that, still a fair few big spots still to announce too!

I am now getting ready to do my listening into the smaller acts to find my new fav!

25 minutes ago, northernangel said:

@Dales your misses reaction is exactly what I thought. It's far from their biggest, it's up their with worst.

@Chaarliethe issue is that the headliners sell the ticket. If i dont have at least one of the headliners then its unlikely the lower down im going to get interested. @Nelson100 this is relative to this post too. Friday is probably the only chance at all of me being there and the only reasons for going all clash lol.

@pedrogooch it does seem positive yes meaning they've done something right.

I did this because it wouldn't let me multiple quote.

Don't disagree that if the headliners don't apeal to you it's not the best. Pvris/Kneecap does look a bit weak on paper but I'd say it's comparable to The Chats/Bob Vylan last year. TBS may be past their best but I think with Coheed and Cambria on the same day its okay. Any announcement was going to be dissapointing if you were expecting Biffy and Deftones.