Oasis

chew the fat

2 minutes ago, Franky said:

Why oh why and even how oh how are See Tickets even still in existence!!!! They can't ever get it right 😞

if you're getting the "site is busy" thing then that's normal, like the queue on ticketmaster to protect the back end. otherwise no payments, no tickets

Edited by efcfanwirral

2 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

if you're getting the "site is busy" thing then that's normal, like the queue on ticketmaster to protect the back end

It ain't normal when I buy Glasto tickets, at least I get logged in and my tummy tickled for an hours before the same mate who always manages to buy them shouts he's got them!

Don't thin I have ever managed to buy any tickets on See Tickets for like almost 20 years of trying.

Utter Shite

Edited by Franky

2 minutes ago, Robjbrear said:

So I'm in a queue but all the other tabs say my session has been suspended. Not sure if I'll be kicked out of the queue or not. 

my laptop did that but I’m still moving in the queue on my phone 🤞🫣

To give some people some hope, I was once 420,000 in the queue for NFL tickets at Tottenhams stadium ..managed to get 1 as people were looking for 2 and 3 and 4s 

So if you are willing to go on your own you could be ok