Oasis

chew the fat

Just now, Havors said:

I don't even have a number I think I'm in a queue to get into the queue 

Are you in Ticketmaster ? I was in a queue to get into the website whereas Live Nation (also ticketmaster) let’s you straight in to choose dates 🙂

Just now, Franky said:

See Tickets is still "Very busy" apparently, doing what I have no f**king idea because nobody can sign in ffs!

There where hundreds of thousands already signed in and waiting before we got put in a queue to just get on site. Not even the ticket queue 

Just now, yosoyyoberdi said:

Continuous "something went wrong when selecting tickets" Any suggestions?

I had this. It took me to the app and the app wouldn't let me select. Bodged it to try and access through browser but now in a queue of 100,000

1 minute ago, efcfanwirral said:

when you get through some are finding that you can't add tickets to basket. Not sold out, just sort of broken. Got one in my group in that situation

I am through for wembley 2nd august, keeps saying confirming availability for ages and then says something went wrong but doesn't suggest it is sold out

2 minutes ago, Mrs Dubs said:

Are you in Ticketmaster ? I was in a queue to get into the website whereas Live Nation (also ticketmaster) let’s you straight in to choose dates 🙂

Ffs just tried that and logged in and asked to join the real queue. I was sat on the f**king ticketmaster page doing nothing in a fake queue 

2 minutes ago, Mrs Dubs said:

Yep I got to seat selection this way (opened link in the TM app) but then couldn't select any. Think the app is goosed tbh

Bloody hell I wish I'd gone with Live Nation from the start, that let me straight into a queue. I've got no chance as I'm number 260,000 but if I'd gone with them from the start I reckon I'd have got tickets. Oh well hopefully all the people who've got lucky will be too skint for Glastonbury.

Just now, Suprefan said:

GET IN. Bagged Dublin and Cardiff for my friends. Cannot believe it worked. I was 600th in the queue for Cardiff

on opening night. This better carry over for america and to T day.

Nice to hear some are getting through! Well done 😊

10 minutes ago, 19liam75 said:

I am through for wembley 2nd august, keeps saying confirming availability for ages and then says something went wrong but doesn't suggest it is sold out

Manchester 11th has done this for me since 9.01.

5 minutes ago, Evilredzebra said:

Bloody hell I wish I'd gone with Live Nation from the start, that let me straight into a queue. I've got no chance as I'm number 260,000 but if I'd gone with them from the start I reckon I'd have got tickets. Oh well hopefully all the people who've got lucky will be too skint for Glastonbury.

I went with them when I got in the queue to get on ticketmaster, couldn’t join any rooms before 9am just kept giving me error message, then at 9am when tickets went live could - hence my sh*t positions - all 50k up 😣