Oasis

chew the fat

1 hour ago, MrBarry465 said:

Disagree completely, Oasis did change the landscape.

Just a matter of opinion, I suppose. Out of interest, what body of work do you think was unique or groundbreaking?

2 minutes ago, st dan said:

Still yet to see anything from See or Gigs & Tours? Are they having technical issues? I’ve given up and Ticketmaster now and am hoping the former suddenly springs into action ….

Keep saying it on here but it's absolutely mad that their websites have not worked for anyone. They must have a pretty hefty allocation that they have not gone through, which could have just been given to TM to at least sell

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CharlotteB said:

Just a matter of opinion, I suppose. Out of interest, what body of work do you think was unique or groundbreaking?

Sometimes its not about the body of work/music released but the what the band does with stardom, how they present themselves to fans and how fans react to them. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, st dan said:

Still yet to see anything from See or Gigs & Tours? Are they having technical issues? I’ve given up and Ticketmaster now and am hoping the former suddenly springs into action ….

Tried to open See Tickets at 8.20 and it’s still showing very busy and auto refreshing away 🤦‍♀️

Just now, Ryan1984 said:

I was on the Sat 2 Aug queue (about 5000). Got through to the booking page in 40/45 mins. Not letting me book any number of tickets on this page.

very frustrating- and completely expected- from ticketmaster.

same for manchester... can't book any type of ticket

Just now, deadash321 said:

Just a heads up - but they are doing 'in demand ticket pricing'. Finally got through to Cardiff but tickets were 'in demand standing' so £360 instead of £150. What a joke!

they held off. Damn. And that means close to a sell out

4 minutes ago, deadash321 said:

Just a heads up - but they are doing 'in demand ticket pricing'. Finally got through to Cardiff but tickets were 'in demand standing' so £360 instead of £150. What a joke!

Is that on Ticket Master?