Oasis

chew the fat

Just now, Yokel Again said:

Same. Although standing for saturday cardiff has now disappeared.

Yeah I'm on the Cardiff page 

13 minutes ago, Supasum10 said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh on ticket page but just cycles confirming availability. That mean it’s sold out ? Why not just say sold out ! 

No this means they have all been moved over to dynamic pricing which is 356 each. 

£148 tickets weren't even available for longer for 15 mins. We got through at 9.08 and got 4 more for our group and then another got through at 9.14 and it just keeps going in circles. 

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

Still 15k ahead of me for Cardiff.😩

I've been on the booking page for an hour what a sh*t show 😧

2 minutes ago, Charliehmiller said:

getting dust on gigsntours still 

Are you on the gigs and tours holding screen, if not I would try and different wifi, or switch it on and off. It worked for me and took me to the gigs and tours holding page, whearas I was just getting a couldnt connect before. Then hammer F5

Just now, dingbat2 said:

Are you on the gigs and tours holding screen, if not I would try and different wifi, or switch it on and off. It worked for me and took me to the gigs and tours holding page, whearas I was just getting a couldnt connect before. Then hammer F5

I have tried every variation of this you can think of and still am getting

The connection has timed out

An error occurred during a connection to www.seetickets.com.

• The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
  • If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
  • If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the web.

I don't want tickets but signed into my Ticketmaster app just out of interest. It kept kicking me out of the queue when my phone went to lock screen so I turned lock screen off. Then I kept going backwards in the queue for some reason, before randomly getting kicked out of the queue for no reason 😂 deary me. I feel for you guys!

• Downvote 1

Was on the 'buying tickets' page for Cardiff for an hour, but wouldn't let me actually buy anything...

Has just kicked me out, now 300k in the queue. FFS. I will never understand this. Oh well. 

Giving up now I think, hope those who really want them get them!

1 minute ago, CharlotteB said:

I don't want tickets but signed into my Ticketmaster app just out of interest. It kept kicking me out of the queue when my phone went to lock screen so I turned lock screen off. Then I kept going backwards in the queue for some reason, before randomly getting kicked out of the queue for no reason 😂 deary me. I feel for you guys!

I'm taking this as Glasto Karma, for the first time ever I will purchase tickets for my group and I on sale day this year 🤘

(And the KLF will headline)

1 minute ago, Franky said:

I have tried every variation of this you can think of and still am getting

The connection has timed out

An error occurred during a connection to www.seetickets.com.

• The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
  • If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
  • If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the web.

Have you turned off wifi and restarted it? Or used a diffferent wifi connection e.g. use phone as a hotspot. Or use you phone instead? Might be worth closing all the browsers down and starting again. I can only say what worked for me

Just now, Franky said:

I'm taking this as Glasto Karma, for the first time ever I will purchase tickets for my group and I on sale day this year 🤘

This.

*except the KLF bit

1 minute ago, dingbat2 said:

Have you turned off wifi and restarted it? Or used a diffferent wifi connection e.g. use phone as a hotspot. Or use you phone instead? Might be worth closing all the browsers down and starting again. I can only say what worked for me

Yep totally get that buddy, tried all of that and more. Aint sh*t working

2 minutes ago, Franky said:

😂

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Just got back in for 4 more Manchester wedsnesday tickets for friends. Was worried about the 4 tickets per household/account rule so had a tense 5 mins on the phone trying to set up a new gigsandtours account with a friend and get the tickets bought