Oasis

chew the fat

1 minute ago, snoelb said:

Same here after trying different connections etc, fwiw. Even tried via a vpn just for the sake of it.

It's killing me - reckon a good number have given up now and I'd happily stay and F5, but can't get the busy page no matter what I try. Infuriating 

Just now, RaphPH said:

Like I said - I think once it thinks your IP is a bot it probably kills it dead - that's what seetickets used to do for Glasto

It aint that, I was only using auto refresh and not the F5 hammer, it booted me out and i've not got back in for 90 mins now

2 minutes ago, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

It's killing me - reckon a good number have given up now and I'd happily stay and F5, but can't get the busy page no matter what I try. Infuriating 

exactly my thoughts. I thought persistence/patience would see me through but not if you can't even make a connection

1 minute ago, RaphPH said:

Like I said - I think once it thinks your IP is a bot it probably kills it dead - that's what seetickets used to do for Glasto

except we've tried with new IPs via mobile connection and I got a family member who hadn't been on see/g&t at all to try about 5 mins ago and they can't get on either. I don't think this theory holds up, especially as I've never seen it actually happen on a glasto sale, even when I've had very aggressive refreshes going on.

1 minute ago, snoelb said:

except we've tried with new IPs via mobile connection and I got a family member who hadn't been on see/g&t at all to try about 5 mins ago and they can't get on either. I don't think this theory holds up, especially as I've never seen it actually happen on a glasto sale, even when I've had very aggressive refreshes going on.

I think it’s just random. I was just letting both refresh by themselves and I was kicked off both within 20 mins of each other. 

1 minute ago, thatTFBguy said:

With Gigs+Tours/See Tickets are people letting it fully fail to connect before refreshing and trying again (when the spinning circle switches to a little grey globe on chrome) or just going mental on the old F5, out of interest? 

I used the multiple (10) tabs then F5 each, by the time you refresh the last one the first had updated. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sasperella2 said:

I'm not sure I understand this "on demand standing" thing. I've seen on twitter that these are going for £450 - is that Ticketmaster selling them for that?? How is that allowed?

It got up to 700 for standing for me. Thankfully the transaction failed and I was able to get at a normal 150 afterwards

2 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

With Gigs+Tours/See Tickets are people letting it fully fail to connect before refreshing and trying again (when the spinning circle switches to a little grey globe on chrome) or just going mental on the old F5, out of interest? 

I've been letting it fully fail. tried tethering to various phones, restarted the router, deleted cookies/cache and nothing!

4 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

Auto refresh extension refreshing every second