Oasis

chew the fat

After being on the find tickets page for two hours on ticket master they have just booted me and now at the back of the queue 🤬

17 minutes ago, HH46810 said:

Is that due to surge pricing?

Yeah. Surge pricing been a active since about 9.15. we got 4 at 9.08 on ticketmaster for 148 quid. 

We managed to snag our last 4 needed on seetickets. All 16 acquired but what an absolute farce. 

Ticketmaster (and Oasis) can get fecked for agreeing to surge pricing too. Robbing people blind. 

Edited by Benjsh

Just got 4 tickets for Manchester Saturday - confirmation came through at 12:11. Still 1000 ish in the TM queue for the same date. Refreshed see tickets and Gigs and Tours for ages on my laptop, switched to my phone on 4G for a bit then gigs and tours pulled through. I added to my basket then said none available, clicked back and tried again and then got them. Happy days

Just now, RUMINE said:

Just got 4 tickets for Manchester Saturday - confirmation came through at 12:11. Still 1000 ish in the TM queue for the same date. Refreshed see tickets and Gigs and Tours for ages on my laptop, switched to my phone on 4G for a bit then gigs and tours pulled through. I added to my basket then said none available, clicked back and tried again and then got them. Happy days

How much were they, out of interest? 

Just now, RUMINE said:

After seeing people getting through on Seetickets tried the F5 job on my walk home. Already had seats for the 30th but wanted to try my luck with the other sites seeing as you lot were still securing standing. Got 4 standing for the Saturday at Wembley. Scenes! 

4 minutes ago, BlueJeansAndWhiteTshirts said:

£149 inc. fees from Gigs and Tours. Got to the front of the Ticketmaster Queue just now to be met with just those Dynamic pricing £355 tickets left. Scammers. Wouldn’t have bought for that much, glad I tried G&T

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yokel Again said:

Put in my card details on gigs and tours an it whizzed round for 5 mins then timed out! FFS.

did this to my on 2 occasions, eventually opted for apple pay worked like a dream straight in

Out of interest and for future reference - what exactly are the rules about buying more than 4 tickets? Is the 4 ticket limit on the gigsandtours account, the address or the card used? Or all of these?  I wasn’t sure so set up a new account for my friend. Could I have just used his card details but on my account?

Just now, Lubic said:

Out of interest and for future reference - what exactly are the rules about buying more than 4 tickets? Is the 4 ticket limit on the gigsandtours account, the address or the card used? Or all of these?  I wasn’t sure so set up a new account for my friend. Could I have just used his card details but on my account?

4 ticket per show per household 

2 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

4 ticket per show per household 

Ok so i needn’t have set up a new gigsandtours account - i could have just used my account but put his address and card details in when paying for the tickets?