Oasis

chew the fat

2 minutes ago, Franky said:

Thanks but staright to the holding page 😞

Appreicated though

Yeah, getting the holding page every time I move through the process. The link will take you straight to ticket selection if you do though

4 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

Dunno if the fact that all the holding pages are back is better or worse - can't help feeling we are behind some fake holding page that will never connect

Keep trying. I had no joy whatsoever till the holding pages came back online for everybody (had 2+ hours of "failed to connect"), and managed to get through about 15 minutes ago and get tickets for Manchester. The holding page is real, and tickets are being sold. 

Just now, thatTFBguy said:

Keep trying. I had no joy whatsoever till the holding pages came back online for everybody (had 2+ hours of "failed to connect"), and managed to get through about 15 minutes ago and get tickets for Manchester. The holding page is real, and tickets are being sold. 

gigs and tours or see? Which date in mcr?

I managed to get standing tickets at G&T just under 30 minutes ago for a Saturday at Wembley. After spending 3h+ at Ticketmaster, I got in twice at G&T in a fairly reasonable time using autorefresh. No dynamic pricing either!

Definitely worth trying G&T (or See) rather than Ticketmaster.

50 minutes ago, Benjsh said:

Ticketmaster (and Oasis) can get fecked for agreeing to surge pricing too. Robbing people blind. 

Yet Oasis all over socials and the news yesterday morning about people selling on tickets for silly prices but Ticketmaster can more than double it and it’s ok 🤷‍♀️🤬

3 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

So who gets the extra revenue from the dynamic pricing, the ticket vendor or the performers?

Both. Oasis get most of it and Ticketmaster just get a bigger cut. 

Springsteen and Coldplay agreed to this too for their tour. World has gone mad. 

It needs government intervention now. Same price for everyone. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CurlyPutz said:

Trying for a mate, managed to get the buy tickets stand on TM but can't seem to progress past confirming availability. 

I had that for two hours and then got booted to back of the queue