Oasis

chew the fat

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

So if you buy one of these dynamically priced tickets then find out you can’t go, are you only allowed to resell it on TM for face value?…

I am sure TM will argue that the dynamic price is face value - their lawyers must have looked into it, surely?

22 minutes ago, st dan said:

Struggle to see how ‘dynamic pricing’ is any better or more ethical than straight up touting. 

The only difference is that TM and Oasis are making the money rather than a cockney in a long leather jacket. 
I suppose it’s better the money goes to the artist than a small time commodity dealer but not much for the fan

1 minute ago, Pinhead said:

The sale price is the face value at that point in time. You would probably have to prove that though given the original 150 price of many of the first purchases else there could be some scope for profiteering there.

Scope for it?…. That’s exactly what Oasis and TM have just done. They should have all their concerts cancelled and their bollox cut off. 

Just now, justanotheronethen said:

Were you successful in bagging some?

No, I got through on TM but I wasn’t paying £365 for a £150 ticket. I don’t need to see them that much and more dates will probably be announced anyway.

33 minutes ago, st dan said:

Struggle to see how ‘dynamic pricing’ is any better or more ethical than straight up touting. 

It isn’t! Oasis basically made an announcement that said don’t buy your tickets from touts, let us tout you ourselves. 

1 minute ago, stuie said:

It isn’t! Oasis basically made an announcement that said don’t buy your tickets from touts, let us tout you ourselves. 

Exactly this. Cancel their shows and out them for the thieves that they are. 

5 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

sh*t.

Just got two for £299 on g and t about 10 mins ago. First Manchester gig.

🥳 this gives me hope - I’m in the eternal holding page for tickets for that night - totally panicked when I got past the first holding and hit any day 🤦‍♀️🤣 

f**king criminal. Pure extortion. 

Just sell the f**king tickets at what they cost. How can they justify 200 extra? It's 100 more than the hospitality tickets. 

Please make it make sense

Screenshot_20240831_152034_Chrome.jpg