Glastonbury 2025 ticket groups

Franky

So after the total shambles of Oasis tickets this morning and the fact I’ve never managed to buy tickets for Glastonbury other than over the counter at HMV, how does the mass ticket buying grouping thing work that I see running on here each year? I’ve never really looked into it but I’m resigned to the fact I’m never going to be able to buy a ticket through see tickets and need the help of other lucky people who seem to get tickets every year.

Cheers all 

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure about here, but there are some very organised ongoings at a different Glastonbury community that is based on a different platform (I'm new to both here and there, and I'm vaguely aware of tensions between the two groups, so i won't name it). 

That's where I'm throwing my lot this time anyway - because this year was just blind luck in the resale! I don't want to rely on that again.

1 minute ago, A Particular Grey Chihuahu said:

I'm not sure about here, but there are some very organised ongoings at a different Glastonbury community that is based on a different platform (I'm new to both here and there, and I'm vaguely aware of tensions between the two groups, so i won't name it). 

That's where I'm throwing my lot this time anyway - because this year was just blind luck in the resale! I don't want to rely on that again.

I am aware of said disputes but I only use this forum. Been here for almost 20 years. I was pretty sure there was still ticket grouping going on in the main sale ? Maybe I’m wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Franky said:

I am aware of said disputes but I only use this forum. Been here for almost 20 years. I was pretty sure there was still ticket grouping going on in the main sale ? Maybe I’m wrong. 

Happy to give some advice fella there’s been several groups on here over the years . First of all you need a couple of people or 1 who are good with organisation and spreadsheets and I’d try and get the groups together as quickly as you are able because payments are easier the more of a tight unit you have 

4 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Happy to give some advice fella there’s been several groups on here over the years . First of all you need a couple of people or 1 who are good with organisation and spreadsheets and I’d try and get the groups together as quickly as you are able because payments are easier the more of a tight unit you have 

Feel free to PM me about it buddy. I’m fully up for this because I’m sick of staring at holding pages for the last 15 years or however long it’s been since this f**king debacle of a ticketing system was introduced..

2 minutes ago, Franky said:

Feel free to PM me about it buddy. I’m fully up for this because I’m sick of staring at holding pages for the last 15 years or however long it’s been since this f**king debacle of a ticketing system was introduced..

first thing is you need interested people to join you .... suggest on this thread is fine .... id probably set a limit of number of groups as it can become unmanageable or a cut off date .... people must only be in the spreadsheet group and not cross groups and everyone helping should be signed into helping the groups of 6 .... and not individuals within those . hopefully the deposit is in play as usual so financial risk is lowered 

Yep exactly this. Well I’m pretty organised and plan the sh*t out of anything well in advance. But I can’t use a spreadsheet for sh*t 😀😀

I’m more than happy to use this thread for ‘applications’ 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Franky said:

Yep exactly this. Well I’m pretty organised and plan the sh*t out of anything well in advance. But I can’t use a spreadsheet for sh*t 😀😀

I’m more than happy to use this thread for ‘applications’ 🤷‍♂️

suggest people give details via dm and you form a watts app group once you have someone to help with spreadsheet 

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

suggest people give details via dm and you form a watts app group once you have someone to help with spreadsheet 

Agreed. Is this something you’re interested in? 

I organise a group like this.  We'll be looking to expand it this year to add a bit more collective buying power.  Nothing sorted for 2025 just yet (as I don't expect people will be organised until we get a bit nearer to T day), but if anyone here wants to be notified once we get things into gear in the coming weeks, DM me with your details and I'll send you the group info in the coming weeks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Franky said:

Trust

You need to all have trust - sometimes in total strangers with odd internet forum users names.

But it can and does work - i have run and been part of such a grouping for many years.

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

there was me thinking skip was volunteering to help this group on Tday 🙂 

The thought has crossed my mind. Would have no idea what I’m doing though. Haven’t bought a ticket myself since 1985, over the counter at HMV. I did once manage to get two tickets for mates online, but that was at least 20 years ago 

1 minute ago, Skip997 said:

The thought has crossed my mind. Would have no idea what I’m doing though. Haven’t bought a ticket myself since 1985, over the counter at HMV. I did once manage to get two tickets for mates online, but that was at least 20 years ago 

in simple terms it means logging onto see tickets website , refreshing page until the booking page comes up , entering registration details of the people you are buying for , confirming and then paying with the website crashing and failing around you . ~There is a step by step guide on the Glastonbury website of the pages to expect 

Hey look if other people already have the organisation going and groups set to go then I am more than happy to help/join those. Seems silly to have yet another group going when in theory the bigger the group you have the better chance you should have.

Anyone a;ready running such a group and wouldn't mind my group joining then please PM me.

1 hour ago, prestonmanc said:

I organise a group like this.  We'll be looking to expand it this year to add a bit more collective buying power.  Nothing sorted for 2025 just yet (as I don't expect people will be organised until we get a bit nearer to T day), but if anyone here wants to be notified once we get things into gear in the coming weeks, DM me with your details and I'll send you the group info in the coming weeks.

44 minutes ago, Franky said:

Hey look if other people already have the organisation going and groups set to go then I am more than happy to help/join those. Seems silly to have yet another group going when in theory the bigger the group you have the better chance you should have.

Anyone a;ready running such a group and wouldn't mind my group joining then please PM me.

I have quoted a post by @prestonmanc above @Franky so drop him a DM 😊

Also happy to help, I set up a little group for the 2023 resale, which was fairly unsuccessful, but we managed to secure 144/144 tickets for the 2024 general sale so it’s definitely worth it. Does take a lot of organisation though.

10 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Also happy to help, I set up a little group for the 2023 resale, which was fairly unsuccessful, but we managed to secure 144/144 tickets for the 2024 general sale so it’s definitely worth it. Does take a lot of organisation though.

A little group of 144 😂😂