Other Stage Headliner / Pyramid Sub Headliners

Ben7amin_

On 9/24/2024 at 7:28 AM, foolee said:

I’d actually look forward to two new younger subs being promoted in Fontaines & Yungblud. The former probably have released the best album of the year and were too low headlining the park, plus the album wasn’t out when they played this year. 

I like Fontaines a lot on record but they're not very inspiring live and aside from the lead single I think Romance is a dissapointment and their worst album. I appreciate they've tried a different sound for them though.

They'd do brilliant to take a pyramid sub slot and would be silly to turn it down.

Edited by Chip Batch

1 hour ago, Superscally said:

IDLES were the best act of the weekend, whereas Jamie T stunk the place out. They might have little experience of headlining, but they proved they were ready for it on both occasions. 

You try telling Yamal's manager he's not playing in the Euro semifinal and see where that logic gets you...

I didn't go for IDLES (couldn't get time off, i'd have watched them otherwise - and i have seen them before)

That's fair enough - they put in a good show, but you can do that and still be overbilled!

Edited by gfa