Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

NBHD Weekender 2025

Surprised about this. Had heard a few things about it moving to Wythenshawe Park. Great for Warrington that it’s staying put. 

Headliners will be interesting. Could see at least one repeat headliner. Courteeners a guaranteed ticket seller and three years since they last played. Or potentially Gerry Cinnamon.  

Could also see Libertines, Lathums, Lottery Winners showing up across the weekend.

Doves teasing something new as well

so could be a shout. 

Just now, tomlc said:

Surprised about this. Had heard a few things about it moving to Wythenshawe Park. Great for Warrington that it’s staying put. 

Headliners will be interesting. Could see at least one repeat headliner. Courteeners a guaranteed ticket seller and three years since they last played. Or potentially Gerry Cinnamon.  

Could also see Libertines, Lathums, Lottery Winners showing up across the weekend.

so could be a shout. 

I'd heard that too, but I checked Google Maps, and I'd say that's definitely Victoria. Let's see what they've got!

6 minutes ago, sheffinghell said:

Question is, will there be much cross-over with Live at Leeds, Lido, Bearded Theory...?

Hadn’t considered Jamie Webster doing Live at Leeds that weekend. A banker for the Sunday I’d have thought. 

8 minutes ago, tomlc said:

so could be a shout. 

Brilliant stuff, so happy they're staying local to me!

Someone in the Instagram comments seems to think something in the audio indicates Gerry Cinnamon. I wouldn't know as I avoid anything to do with him. Anyone picking up whatever they're hearing?

I really want Stereophonics for this, if not I'll have to go to Huddersfield. 

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

Brilliant stuff, so happy they're staying local to me!

Someone in the Instagram comments seems to think something in the audio indicates Gerry Cinnamon. I wouldn't know as I avoid anything to do with him. Anyone picking up whatever they're hearing?

I really want Stereophonics for this, if not I'll have to go to Huddersfield. 

100% gerry. the audio is taken from Lullaby live at hampden park