• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darrenbha

• HorseboX

• honeydew

• Addicted_Adele

Does it still hurt then honeydew. Just make sure you keepit nice and clean and maybe let some air get to it if you can take the plaster off. I took a chunk out of my finger once and its still scarred now hurt for ages get better soon

Otter springs over (yeah like really) and pulls up an upturned beercrate near the fire....

"Well just thought I'd pop over and tell you that the annual festy varmit poll is now on, I know I've not been around for a while but hey I couldn't stop tradition could I."

"By the way."

<gloating>

"It's nice to see this thread doing so well considering I started the first virtual campfire back on 27th February 2004.."

"Meep"

Edited by otter

Otter springs over (yeah like really) and pulls up an upturned beercrate near the fire....

"Well just thought I'd pop over and tell you that the annual festy varmit poll is now on, I know I've not been around for a while but hey I couldn't stop tradition could I."

"By the way."

<gloating>

"It's nice to see this thread doing so well considering I started the first virtual campfire back on 27th February 2004.."

"Meep"

"By the way."

<gloating>

"Meep"

Edited by karlpowell

TWO THOUSAND POSTS WHOOT WHOOT!!!!!

cartoon_horse3a.jpg

*jumps up on Pyramid Stage*

Who's the 2 legged little horse

That's a sex machine of course?

(Horse!)

You're damn right

Who is the horse

That would risk his muzzle for his brother horse?

(Horse!)

Can ya dig it?

Who's the box that won't cop it

When there's a 2000th post that right on topic

(Horse!)

Right on

You see this Horsebox is a bad mother--

(Shut your horse mouth)

But I'm talkin' about Horse

(Then we can dig it)

He's a complicated horse

But no one understands him but his woman

(HorseboX)

istockphoto_5129141_laughing_horse_cartoon.jpg

THANKS A LOT PEOPLE! HERE'S TO TALKIN BOLLOCKS!

*raises glass* CHEERS!!!

I WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOVE YOU ALL, EVEN IF WE HAVE HAD OUR STRUGGLES WE'VE COME OUT BIGGER BETTER AND MORE BASTARDISED!

THANKS TO MY BACKING SINGERS WHO WERE AMAZING AS ALWAYS.

ALL THIS WOULD MEAN NOTHING IF IT WEREN'T FOR AMAZING PEOPLE LIKE HONEYDEW, KARLPOWELL, DARRENBHA, WHAT_AM_I_DOING, TURTS *cough* BIGGERDAVE *cough cough* TALLULAH AND.... *notices Otter in crowd*

*GASP*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

IT'S THE LORD OF OUR UNIVERSE

*bows down to Otter*

WE'RE NOT WORTHY FARM WE'RE NOT WORTHY FARM!!!!!!!!

Edited by HorseboX