• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darrenbha

• HorseboX

• honeydew

• Addicted_Adele

*sob*

Looks like Glasto is going to be cut even shorter for me. Am working (and get paid) and start my shifts on the 21st, and was planning to come home on the Sat 28th (In court in Cambridge on the Mon to see more of my youngest daughters). My eldest daughter has just come in so say she is going to receive a prize at a civic reception in Manchester Town Hall on the night of the 26th. A full sit down affair, and she wants me to take her. So it looks like I will not be at any board meets :lol:

But on the plusI will be at a rather posh dinner with my daughter on my arm (who is 16 on that day as well) :lol::lol:

*sob*

Looks like Glasto is going to be cut even shorter for me. Am working (and get paid) and start my shifts on the 21st, and was planning to come home on the Sat 28th (In court in Cambridge on the Mon to see more of my youngest daughters). My eldest daughter has just come in so say she is going to receive a prize at a civic reception in Manchester Town Hall on the night of the 26th. A full sit down affair, and she wants me to take her. So it looks like I will not be at any board meets :lol:

But on the plusI will be at a rather posh dinner with my daughter on my arm (who is 16 on that day as well) :lol::lol: