• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darrenbha

• HorseboX

• honeydew

• Addicted_Adele

ok after 3

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppp

ppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hooooooooraaaaaaaaaaaay! More shiny lovely tickets clearly received. Maybe the mistake are.nt deliberate. There's a part with the wrong dates on then at the bit about property lockups they've left a bit in brackets that says insert key symbol here

i went in home and had the little card to say come and pick them up, so off i went with a little spring in my step, got there, and honsestly to god the palava :huh: they had bloody lost them, they phoned the postie who had tried to deliver to see if they were still in his bag, he said that he had put them down somewhere in the office, im like getting real stressed by this time, but still trying to remain nice n calm, inside was boiling, i said you need to find them, they are my glasto tickets, this then led to a conversation between the 3 postie men about the weather and how they wouldnt do it in this weather and im thinking well i bloody would so find my tickets but exterior wise just nodding and smiling polietly, then they went off moaning about the state of the office in the end, took about 15 minutes they turned up at the bottom of someone elses pigeon hole

f@@k me!!!!!

*calm.....deep breaths

i have them now

*10 valieum

:angry: thats better